September 13, 2009

Jenny: Roommate Extroardinaire!


I want to introduce you to some of the people that I mention so very often throughout my blog. They are oh, so, important to me. And they make for fabulous food buddies!

Meet Jenny:


Where to start? Jenny/Jennifer or Jen, is in fact my university roommate. However we go waaaay back to the days of Sunday school! Our paths split when my parents went to a new church when I was about 7, but they met up once again when we counseled at the same summer camp. Little did we know, that months later we would be living together, doing literally everything together at University.

It was purely a God thing that Jenny was placed in my life. She brings such passion and joy to each and everything we get to do together. Whether it is a cooking marathon (which we equally enjoy), or planning our next adventure to start a new company, travel the globe and save the world, we
adore doing it together!

Jenny is all things great, but here are some specifics:


World traveler.
Future mother of
many adopted children.
Cooker of creative, cultural food.
Huge smile wearer.
Wise advice giver.
Bilingual.
Student of International Development Studies.
Slowly saving the world, one smile at a time.
Lover of Jesus, Family, and Friends.
Selfless acts doer.
Passionate.
Giver of wisdom and love.
Patient.
Enforcer of escaping homework.
Wifey and friend.
2good2b4got10.

A+ Roommate and Best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment