June 1, 2009

Leah is "So Dang Cute!"

I want to introduce you to some of the people that I mention so very often throughout my blog. They are oh, so, important to me. And they make for fabulous food buddies!

Meet Leah:


She has been one of the most influential people in my journey of becoming who I am; specifically in regards to this passion that I have for food. She encourages it, and brings it out of me in a colourful and creative way. She has a passion for people, and one day hopes to own her own restaurant/cafe. I wouldn't be surprised if this little endeavor happens sooner, rather than later.

Leah and I have been the best of friends since we were 16. We met in our high school music class, as we both had a passion for stringed instruments. The violin was our weapon of choice. We then both worked and attended a summer camp, where I eventually became the head chef.

Pretty much, we go way back :)

But enough about us, this post is about Leah!

Cooker extraordinaire.
Encourager of others (specifically moi).
Creatively blessed.
Singer, not only in the shower.
Role model.
Food TV watcher.
So extremely loyal.
Friend to all those who love life.
One on One Camp Counselor.
Fearless.
Announcer of new sayings like, "___ is so dang cute!" and "Abso-freakin-lutely!"
Bright clothing wearer.
Singer of Taylor Swift, and Miley Cyrus.
Lover of rustic, antique over new and shiny.
Bold and Enthusiastic.
Best friend through everything.


I feel like that pretty much sums everything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment