June 27, 2009

It's Not Delivery, It's Kraft

This is an ode to Kraft Pizza Kits.

Oh Kraft Pizza Kits, how simple you are.
The basics are covered,
every thing thought of ahead of time!
Parmesan cheese, oregano, sauce,
it is ALL there- ready for the cooking.
You have created a palate for me to work with,
a canvas to create art work on.
My art has become so delicious Kraft Pizza Kits,
and I can thank you for....


okay. okay. I just couldn't think of any other way to introduce a recipe that I didn't make from scratch at all. But I declare that Kraft Pizza Kits are undiscovered treasures, awaiting our creativity. What a fun way to create dinner with the kids; allowing them to pick their own toppings. Plus it really easy whip up if you don't have a lot of time/energy.

If you haven't given them a go before, please do. My family could make a pizza from scratch, but with this mix we always find excuses not to. For example, "it is too quick!" and "the sauce on this one tastes way better." So why mess with a good thing?

For a little inspiration, here is the pizza I made:


It plays host to:
  • chopped ham
  • green and red peppers
  • baby spinach
  • tomatoes
  • oregano
  • parm cheese
  • tex mex cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment