June 11, 2010

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries


Is there a better way to enjoy a kitchen full of strawberries, than to dunk most of them into melted chocolate? I think not.

They are elegant, sweet, photo friendly...see?


And they are so easy to make it's ridiculous. Literally just melted a good handful of chocolate chips and poured in a dab of cream to smooth it out. Then kept them in the fridge to harden up slightly.



If you have any extra berries lying around, try making these for desert! They will be quick to prepare and you can enjoy the excited faces of your family members as you pull them out of the fridge. We don't have desert too often around my place but whenever I can, I really like to make something small.

We really liked these...

I think I ate 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment