April 18, 2011

Homemade Pizza


Nothing like a little homemade pizza to get cha going. Or, in my case, get cha blogging. How have you guys been, anyhow? What's it been like 4 months since I've posted. Shaaame on me. It's been a great semester of school, and I am proud to say that I finished my last exam this morning! And I must say, Blogging was an obvious celebration technique for me. As is homemade pizza.


If you don't do this at home already, I highly reccomend that you try it soon. Start by buying some fresh pizza dough from the grocery store or make your own. I made this one out of a mix I found at the bulk barn. Just add water, black pepper, oil, and flax seeds.


Gather the kids, friends, and/or neighbors and let everyone add their own personal flare. You can't go wrong! My pizza is topped with spicy tomato sauce, spinach, tomatoes, green peppers and cheese--a valiant vegetarian combination, If I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment